Content posted to your webpage should be relevant to The Challenge and your project. Content may include articles, pictures, videos and/or links to other relevant content. Please note that if you are submitting pictures or videos, you must have the consent of those pictured.
In addition to a project description, we would love to see:
- Status updates (how is your project doing in reaching its goal?)
- Calls to action (How can visitors to your webpage can help to make this community healthier?)
- Contact information (If someone wants to learn more, you can provide an email address, links to social media accounts etc.)
Here are some best practices to keep in mind:
- Keep it brief, inviting and relevant.
If available include links to related content (partner organization website, Facebook page, news article or direct email link).
- If you’re linking to copyrighted content, please adhere to the requirements of the content (linking to an article that requires logging in is fine. Saving that article as a PDF and linking to the file is not OK).